Sunday, May 24, 2009

Integrity is your strength and conscience should be the way of your life

Integrity is your strength and conscience should be the way of your life” amazing words aren’t they, words which carry an immaculate message to the posterity, words that has the power to create a future full of promises when uttered to the young minds of today, words thought to be worthy of bequest by the predecessors but yet for eons these words of divinity have just remained as a dusted signboard to laputa for many. When I was young with a mind inquisitive as a bee’s flight, I was taught to carry these words in my heart and so I did. Days became weeks, weeks became months, months became years, and after 26 years it seems like a life time at least to me. Through all these years I accumulated creeds worthy of a place in my heart, and just as the many situations that had been thrown upon me by life the other day I faced a situation which made me to ask the very same question that I have asked myself time and again, it was about the worthiness of all those things that I carry in my heart when all that the world requires of me is the activity of my mind rooted to the illus ionized needs of survival. .......

No comments: